Monday, December 30, 2013

Call me "Clip Slacker!"

Um, this is embarrassing.

Has it really been 5 months since I've posted to this blog? Well, shoot.

Has it really been that long since I've couponed? Well, shoot again.

I have to admit, I fell off the bandwagon for a bit. I just stumbled upon my own blog (weird, right?) and reread all of my posts. And, do you know what? I'm inspired to start clipping again!

(Am I allowed to inspire myself? Is that actually a thing?)

One of my major goals for this upcoming year is to begin couponing again! I will try my best to keep this little blog updated as much as possible.

I've had several page views each day I've been gone, so thank you to those readers who have been coming back again and again, despite my laziness!

I will be back soon with a blog post with actual content!

Happy New Year! :)

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could be motivated to coupon!! I always clip them and then forget them at home!!! :)


    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete